Humans ascended to the top of the food chain through their uncanny ability to weave stories. Some stories are hardwired in our brains, while some we create over time. It is such stories that have steered the history of the world. While technologies are bringing disruptive changes and global warming is threatening our existence, it is more imperative than ever before to craft a global story that benefits all. This book discusses five profound questions whose answers will lay the foundation of future stories, and those stories will decide the fate of inquisitive apes.
• How we came to be? Was it a chance episode, or were things pre-determined?
• How we make sense of the universe around us? Are we hallucinating reality?
• Is sex bad? Are we naturally monogamous?
• Who are we? Is there a unique us?
• How to be happy? Can we hack our brain and control the bio-chemicals?